The Vaillant ecoTEC plus range of high efficiency boilers combine fantastic efficiency levels and high performance with great usability. Thanks to continuous modulation and real combustion control by a multi-sensor system, they achieve high efficiency at the lowest emissions.
Vaillant Combi Boilers are highly efficient and deliver a top SEDBUK Band ‘A’ rated fuel efficiency and powerful DHW performance. Vaillant are widely recognised as the leading heating technology company in Europe, and as one of the market and technology leaders, Vaillant develop best in class products for domestic comforts.
- Highly efficient and economical to run – With up to an 89.4% efficiency rating (SAP 2009)
- Instant hot water delivery in just 5 seconds – Meaning no need for storage tank or cylinder
- Wide modulation range of up to 1:6 – Ensuring low energy consumption and maximum efficiency
- Flame lift detection system – Enabling more efficient and quieter combustion
- Dedicated models available for LPG – Giving a solution for off-gas areas
- Stylish contoured case design with down flap – Making this a boiler that fits with the décor of any home
- Built-in-two-stage frost protection – Ensuring optimal performance all year round
- Quiet Mark accreditation – Thanks to being ultra quiet whilst in operation
- Step by step wizard – For quicker ‘first time right’ set up and installation
- Compatible with auroTHERM air to water heat pump hybrid system – Making the perfect entry into renewable systems